BREAST AND PELVIS MR | November 12, 2020
This course is aimed at senior residents, board-certified radiologists and fellows interested in women’s imaging including breast and pelvic pathologies. Special focus is given to the latest imaging techniques in the detection and characterization of breast and gynaecologic tumours. Renowned European experts ensure a high quality-teaching programme combining theory and case presentations with an interactive character.
- to recognise the MR imaging appearances of endometriosis
- to be up-to-date with staging in endometrial and cervix cancer and to recognise appearances of disease recurrence
- to be familiar with the O-RADS MR lexicon and scoring system for adnexal masses
- to recognise the appearances of benign and malignant breast lesions, using MRI BIRADS classification
- to be familiar with state-of-the-art MRI techniques in the detection, characterisation and management of breast tumors